Parents, Family Members and Patients
The University of Michigan Patient Care Center is just a phone call away to answer your questions or to assist you in making an appointment.
Call us at 1-877-475-MOTT or e-mail us to make an appointment or for the answers to any questions you may have about:
- Treatment options
- Information about our doctors and other care providers
- Assistance in arranging appointments
- Clinical research trials
- Services for family members and other loved ones
- Support services
Our highly trained patient care representatives are waiting to serve you in any way we can.
Please call M-Line at 800-962-3555 to:
- Schedule an appointment
- Coordinate a patient transfer
- Request a physician-to-physician consultation
- Inquire about any clinical service information
Michigan Congenital Heart Center
University of Michigan Health System
C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital
1540 E. Hospital Dr.
Level 11, Reception C